Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) Biomarkers
Using published data on potential prognostic markers, PROLIFIC (Prognostic Lung Fibrosis Consortium) has selected 12 promising blood-based protein biomarkers for accelerating drug development for new IPF therapies. The 12 biomarkers have utility in characterizing:
- Epithelial damage (CA 125, CYFRA 21-1, SP-D, CA-19-9, KL-6),
- Fibrosis (MMP-7, Tenascin C, Periostin),
- Inflammation (CCL18, CXCL13, slCAM1)
- Thrombosis (PAI-1).
In collaboration with PROLIFIC, RBM has developed optimized and highly validated Luminex based sandwich immunoassays of the 12 biomarkers to support IPF clinical trials.
Multi-Analyte Profile (MAP) Platform
The RBM MAP platform has been built and optimized to help researchers discover and validate biomarker patterns for use in their drug and diagnostic development efforts. Robust multiplexing on the microsphere-based Luminex technology combined with automated liquid handling, delivers more data in less time than other platforms, resulting in comparable data to traditional ELISA assays.
- High throughput multiplexing with automated liquid handling reduces sample volume requirements
- Enhanced accuracy with use of multi-level controls, standard curves, and proprietary blockers
- High quality and reproducibility with stringent quality control parameters for reliable data
We ensure quality for every multiplex, every analyte, every sample, every time.
RBM is a CLIA certified biomarker testing laboratory with over 20 years of experience internally developing and manufacturing multiplex immunoassays validated to clinical laboratory standards.
The RBM platform appropriately combines Luminex and Simoa microsphere-based immunoassays with:
- Precision and dependability of automated liquid handling systems
- Advanced quality monitoring
- Validated data reporting processes
- Highly-trained and dedicated staff, including Project Managers
Other RBM Products
Our CustomMAP is a flexible option to let you pick specific biomarkers for your research needs. Customize the number of multiplexes to build your CustomMAP.
Speak to a sales representative to learn more about CustomMAP options.
50 sample minimum required. Volume requirements are dependent on the number of multiplexes selected.
Ultrasensitive Immunoassays - Simoa
Looking for trace quantities of markers? Ultrasensitive immunoassays achieve orders-of-magnitude greater sensitivity than conventional immunoassay platforms for when levels of key proteins are extremely low in serum or plasma.