We’ve designed our laboratory and component systems to deliver the highest quality data and to comply with the highest industry standards. RBM maintains a CLIA certificate of accreditation, performs internal audits, and participates in a proficiency-testing program comprised of external and internal assessments to ensure quality throughout the organization. We invite our customers to visit and audit our facility to review our high quality operations, procedures, and processes.
Our policies are in compliance with the applicable portions of the following regulations:
- Good Laboratory Practices (21 CFR Part 58)
- Quality System Regulation (21 CFR Part 820)
- Electronic Signatures and Records (21 CFR Part 11)
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments CLIA (42 CFR Part 493)
- Good Clinical Practice (ICH E6)